2. Examples of such Personal Data which you may provide to the Company include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us):
4. Business Contact Information: Your business contact information means your name, position name or title, business telephone number, business address, business email address or business fax number and any other similar information about you, not provided by you solely for your personal purposes. You will not be contacted in your personal capacity via your business contact information unless you have indicated that we may do so. Please note that your business contact information will be excluded from the data protection requirements of the Act, save for the requirements relating to the Do-Not-Call (DNC) Registry.
How is your Personal Data collected by the Company?
1. Generally, the Company collects your Personal Data in the following ways
2. If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party, by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the all necessary consents of the third party as required under the Act in relation to you providing us with their Personal Data for the relevant purposes.
3. You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
1. The Company also automatically collects aggregate information about the use of this Website, including which pages are most frequently visited, how many visitors this Website receives daily and how long visitors stay on each page. Such information is collected on an aggregate, anonymous basis, which means no Personal Data is associated with this data and gathered through the use of web server logs and cookies. The Company does not at this Website automatically collect Personal Data unless you provide such information.
2. Cookies are small bits of data automatically stored in the hard drive of the end user and are commonly used to track preferences in relation to the subject of such website. If you enable these cookies, then your web browser adds the text in a small file. You may wish to set your web browser to notify you of a cookie placement request or refuse to accept cookies by modifying relevant internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system, but to do so you may not be able to utilise or activate certain available functions on this Website.
3. By accessing and using this Website, you consent to the storage of cookies, other local storage technologies, beacons and other information on your devices. You also consent to the access of such cookies, local storage technologies, beacons and information by the Company or its representatives or agents.
Purposes for the Personal Data Collected
1. Generally, the Company collects, uses, discloses and otherwise manages your Personal Data for the following purposes:
2. Where permitted under the Act, we may also collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your Personal Data for:
3. For other purposes not specified herein and depending on your interactions or relationship with the Company, we will notify you of the specific purposes for which we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your Personal Data. If so, we will collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your Personal Data for these additional purposes as well, unless we have specifically notified you otherwise.
Sharing of information
1. The Company will not sell your Personal Data to third parties.
2. The Company recognises the importance of your Personal Data and thus has in place reasonable security arrangements to protect your Personal Data, in such manner and to such extent as the Company deems reasonably appropriate to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
3. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following third parties, whether they are in or out of Singapore:
Retention of Information
Your Personal Data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. In the event that you should choose to withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Data, please note that your Personal Data will be retained on our database to the extent permitted by law.
Data Protection Officer’s Contact Details
Live Simple Pte. Ltd.
7 Straits View, #05-01 Marina One East Tower, Singapore 018936
2. All requests for correction or for access to your personal data must be in writing. We will endeavour to respond to your request within 30 days, and if that is not possible, we will inform you of the time by which we will respond to you.
3. The Company may be prevented by law from complying with any request that you may make. The Company may also decline any request that you may make if the law permits us to do so.
4. Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, the Company may not be in a position to continue to provide its products or services to you or administer any contractual relationship in place, and this may also result in the termination of any agreements with the Company and your being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings, and the Company’s legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
5. We may charge you a fee for responding to your request for access to your Personal Data which we hold about you, or for information about the ways in which we have (or may have) used your Personal Data. If a fee is to be charged, we will inform you of the amount beforehand and respond to your request after payment is received.